15 May 2003 Language file updates:
3 April 2003 Report Magic 2.21 is now available.
Report Magic makes usable statistics from your web site
log file analysis. You have questions about your web site:
- Where are my visitors coming from?
- What search words and engines do my visitors use?
- Are there peak traffic times? Are there slow seasons?
- What browsers are my visitors using?
- What operating systems do my visitors run?
- Are there broken links on my site or other sites that link to mine?
- Which pages do visitors request the most?
- What ISP's or companies do my visitors connect from?
By harnessing the power of Analog
and building readable, compelling reports, Report Magic can answer these
questions and help you and the rest of your organization understand
how your web site is used.
Check out the sample report to get an
idea of what Report Magic can do.
Features and Benefits
- Illustrative line, bar and pie charts allow you to analyze trends and
quickly interpret information.
- Descriptions on each report help you understand the data they represent.
- Easy-to-read tables put exact information at your fingertips.
- Powerful and customizable. You can configure colors and fonts
so that it integrates with the theme of your web site.
- A dozen languages to choose from.
- Portable. It will run on any platform that
Perl will run on. There are also pre-compiled binary versions
for Windows and Macintosh platforms.
- Easy to setup and automate for hosting companies with command-line control.
Who's using it?
Take a look at some unsolicited comments
from happy users.
See the Add-Ons page for ways to enhance Report
Magic and the latest language files.
If you are considering translating Report Magic into a new
langauge, check out this page for tips
Get Report Magic 2.21 here
See What's New and
Peer-supported mailing list is available.
Documentation for the latest version.